martes, 24 de enero de 2012

Introductions

6 comentarios:

  1. El primer día de clases en el nivel uno y dos fue super, los profesores son dinamicos en clase y explican bien.

    Adriana

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. I'm glad you liked the class. Let the other students know that their answer must be sent through this blog.

      Teacher Luigi Marrone

      Eliminar
  2. Carlo Luigi

    Dear students,
    It is important to practice with these activities. I have not been able to grade your assignments yet.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear students,

    How are you? I haven't read any comments!
    Please get on the web to start interacting. Remember that staying in touch is a good option to learn a second language.

    Teacher Luigi

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hi everyone, My name is Angie Ramos from level II.

    I like english music and this helps me to learn some vocabulary, comprehension and pronunciation.

    My recommendations are "Because you loved me by Celine Dion", "Everything I do, I do it for you" also "Please forgive me" by Bryan Adams, some Coldplay, Avril, Beyonce songs.

    First you have to choose the song, then read the lyrics in english and try to understand it, if you do not understand search a dictionary, then practice the pronunciation singing the song. You can go on the internet and find videos with the lyrics on screen... enjoy your free time with good music!!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello Angie,
      As I can see you have given good music hints to learn English while having fun with music. That's the idea, I mean, you can always use online sources to increase your knowledge.

      Bye.

      Eliminar